Tax return preparation and advisory services are among our best known services provided by Certified Public Accountants. Tax planning to achieve the most advantageous and supportable tax position is an integral part of all of my services. My services in these areas include the following:
- Individuals – Planning and preparation of all necessary federal tax returns, reports and estimates;
- Corporations and partnerships – Preparation of all federal and state tax returns;
- Tax planning for business formation, sales of business assets and liquidation;
- Tax research on existing issues or transactions in anticipation of future tax problems in order to minimize tax liability;
- Representation before the IRS – Formal and informal conferences with the Internal Revenue Service to represent increasingly complex tax positions for our clients to resolve the issues, discovery of underlying facts and analysis of the applicable tax laws;
- Special studies and evaluations – Evaluation of future investments, tax effects on new projects, tax alternatives to reduce taxation rates, “second” opinions on tax matters, etc.