Clients not required to have an external examination of their financial statements may wish to have an accountant provide assistance to management and staff in the preparation of internal use financial statements. Should our clients require outside assistance from an xperienced professional, I can provide the following services:
- Preparation of quarterly or annual internal use financial statements for management's use in important financial decisions;
- Closing the books on a periodic or annual basis;
- Maintenance of fixed asset schedule and calculation of annual and period depreciation expense;
- Preparation of documents for various regulatory authorities.
Some clients do not have the capacity, space of financial resources to have a full-time bookkeeping on staff to maintain their books and records. Some of the traditional “back office” services I provide to support the day-to-day operations my clients businesses are as follows:
- Periodic recording of cash receipts and disbursements;
- Preparation of periodic service or item sales billings;
- Recording and payment of operating and other invoices and liabilities;
- Computerized payroll and payroll tax reporting;
- Other business tax reporting services.